The Polycon communications system provides the capability to rotary and fixed-wing operators to have audio communications between on and off aircraft crew members, as well as ground crews.
The Polycon System provides:
• Hands-free communication between hoist operators and rescue personnel on the hoist
• Semi duplex voice-activated mode, hands-free mode, and a push-to-talk mode
• Sixteen independent channels with unlimited mobile crew members
• Unsurpassed simultaneous omni directional communications among all users in the aircraft network within 15 NM of the aircraft.
• Drastically improving situational awareness and operational accuracy through constant participation in onboard communication by all crew members, including the external crew member.
Enhanced aircraft safety via positive clearances to obstructions, from external crew on the ground.
• Waterproof transceiver supports hands free continuous communication.
• Dual band Maritime VHF option for direct communication to helicopter and other participating response groups such as ships emergency channels, all in the same transceiver.
Manuals and specifications